Every blogger has at one time asked himself/herself several questions, and the main one is are they enjoying my content? It’s really hard to evaluate all general readers, after all, not all comment directly on your posts, some express themselves on social networks, others in the famous word of mouth and others say nothing. But you must know if your blog is performing well and bringing the expected results.
Therefore, I have selected 8 best tools for you to analyze your blog, check them out!
- WooRank: – I use this service most of the times when working on client projects. It is a complete platform because it provides a full report of your blog activities. Pointing out its strengths and weaknesses, social networks in which you are not present, if you have broken links on the site, among many other items. It is a great option for those who work with or who have SEO in mind to grow and make their name on the web. It’s paid but has an option to test for 7 days, and the amount varies depending on the package, with the option for agencies and developers, plus the reimbursement policy.
- Google Analytics: – The basis for any blogger is to be always connected to Analytics metrics. It is a tool of the result, and as you develop your website, you can see what is working or not. Additionally, you can see the daily hits, keywords success, on average how long visitors stay online, how many visits in general and even where your users are coming and what they do on the site. This is a must have tool for all bloggers.
- Open Site Explorer: – This one is not just for bloggers but also for developers and Marketers, this tool turns out to be essential in everyday life. When entering your URL, you can see various data, such as domain authority and page metrics in social networks (shares, likes, etc) and also external links that lead visitors to your website.
- Pingdom: – The tool can not be taken seriously by very few users, but it allows you to see expected speed tests to access your website and recommendations to improve and speed up access time.
- Google Webmasters Tools: – Any blogger or webmaster needs to have their site/blog submitted manually to webmaster tools (The BIG G), that is my recommendations. Webmasters tools provide detailed reports about the visibility of your pages on Google. With this tool, you will be able to know how Google sees your blog, as it crawls and indexes your content and be able to identify problems of indexing by the search engine Google and other options.
- Alexa: – This is one tool used by many people and services to know the rank of a blog in the world and specific region. It sorts your results by traffic and keywords. Another feature is that Alexa shows the reputation of your blog, that is the number of sites that link to yours, showing the influence of your blog / site throughout the web. To analyze your blog, visit and enter the address of the blog you want to analyze.
- Website Optimization: – If you want to optimize more your blog, use the analyzer sites Website Optimization. Simply access the site, type the address of your blog that it will review a report and recommend further changes that can be made. The site shows each item in different colors indicating the status of each.
- Page Speed Insights: – Google have made it easier for you to analyze and optimize your website/blog, this service checks the size of the pages of your blog and the blog shows how long it takes to load and gives recommendations.
Most of these tools are free and can save you a lot of time in developing your and managing your blog, it is necessary for you to know how your blog is fairing on in the online world, if you by any chance feel the need to outsource the services of an expert I am willing to help, I do offer training on how to use most of these tools for a little fee.